Ski Passes | Season 18/19
Buy your daily and hourly pass online – save 5 % ! Passes bought online are valid all season 2018-2019. When you take the first lift the pass is activated for the day. Shop online!
|ADULT||CHLDREN 7-11y. |
SENIOR CITIZEN 65+
|3 Hours||38,00 €||23,00 €|
3:30 p.m. -7:30 p.m.
|29,00 €||18,00 €|
|1 Day||42,00 €||26,00 €|
|2 Days||80,00 €||49,00 €|
|3 Days||114,00 €||70,00 €|
|3/5 Days *||125,00 €||78,00 €|
|4 Days||144,00 €||88,00 €|
|5 Days||169,00 €||103,00 €|
|5/7 Days *||184,00 €||114,00 €|
|6 Days||190,00 €||116,00 €|
|7 Days||207,00 €||126,00 €|
|Evening + 1 Day||64,00 €||39,00 €|
|Evening + 2 Days||98,00 €||60,00 €|
|Axess SmartCard (reloadable)||7,00 €||7,00 €|
|Single ascent||6,00 €||4,00 €|
|10 times ascent||33,00 €||20,00 €|
only from ticket office
|1 Day||67,00 €|
|2 Days||127,00 €|
|3 Days||181,00 €|
|4 Days||228,00 €|
|5 Days||268,00 €|
|6 Days||302,00 €|
|7 Days||328,00 €|
|Axess SmartCard (reloadable)||7,00 €|
All ski passes are loaded onto the Axess Smart Card (not included in the ski pass price, except in normal-priced season passes and company passes). Axess Smart Card, not refundable.
*) 3 optional days of skiing during a 5-day period, or alternatively, 5 days of skiing during a 7-day period.
**) Parents´tickets can be used by both parents in turns during the day.
2018-2019 VIP benefits for customers with season pass
- Himos slope restaurants – 10% (HimosBistro, HiosBuffet and HimosCafé; exl. alcohol and cigarettes)
- Himos Ski Shop and equipment service -20%
- Himoset Ski School (basic lessons, not courses) -10%
In addition, personal Himos season pass entitles you an extra 50% discount of the normal priced day passes in Häkärinteet, Laajavuori, Peuramaa and Vihti ski centers!
The benefits apply in season passes with valid season code. Season passes bought online are activated in the ticket office!
Season pass | Season 18/19
Company pass | Season 18/19
|COMPANY PASSES||NORMAL PRICE|
|1st company pass||1100,00 €|
|-extra pass||990,00 €|
All prices include V.A.T. We reserve the right to any changes.
Terms and conditions
- We reserve the right to define, which lifts and slopes are in operation. Slopes and lifts are operated according to ski seasons and weather conditions.
- Ski passes which are valid for several days have to be used on successive days (exluding 3/5 and 5/7 passes).
- All ski passes, excluding company passes and parents´tickets, are personal. The use of the passes is monitored e.g. on the lift gates. In case anyone else except the pass owner uses the pass, we collect an inspection fee of 150 euros.
We comply with the terms agreed between The Finnish Ski Area Association (SHKY) and the Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority, regarding skiing services. The terms are available in our ticket office and on SHKY web site www.ski.fi.
Axess ticket system
The Himos ticket system operates with contactless Axess chip cards, which are registered remotely by the lifts. If necessary you can buy the Axess chip card in our ticket office, or alternatively online. The ticket is re-loadable and you can load tickets in it also in other ski centers using the Axess system.
Means of payment
Cash, most common debit and credit cards (including Diners and Amex).
In the ticket office ski passes can be paid also with exercise and culture vouchers mentioned below. Please note that the benefits are personal and the user´s name needs to be written in them clearly.
- Sport and culture voucher aka Virikeseteli
- Edenred Ticket Mind&Body
- Tyky-sport voucher
- Smartum exercise and culture vouchers
- Smartum Saldo
- E-passi (former sporttipassi)
If you want us to invoice you, please contact our sales at firstname.lastname@example.org or p 020 711 9100
Did you know?
Children under 7-years…
- Ski for free when wearing a helmet and skiing with an adult
- Rent equipment for free for one hour
- Eat for free at HimosBuffet ad HimosCafe lunch- and soupbuffet with an adult having a lunch